Header

        

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

hello.

It's only appropriate to recommit yourself to a goal 2 months before the year's end when everyone else will be jumping into the same deep end of routine and ritual. However, we all have to start (or restart) somewhere. 

Hi! My name is Brittany and I'm currently a designer/illustrator/dreamer living in Brooklyn and working at a home decor company in Manhattan. I graduated from the Maryland Institute College of Art (MICA) with a degree in Illustration. I started this blog when I graduated from college as a means to document my transition from student to professional. My tastes and sensibilities have changed dramatically since then. Living in NYC and being surrounded and at times, overstimulated by, the sights, people and experiences has been great in tempering me into the person I want to be.

I recently redesigned the blog to be airy and clean, to put an emphasis on the images, for breathing room (and everyone loves blank expanses, right?) This blog will be a mixture of my own work and sketches, writing about my art and process and a repository of things 
I find inspiring. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment