Header

        

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Affirmations.

We're currently in the middle of ANOTHER polar vortex in NYC (the remix) and I am hoping and praying and wishing for spring earlier rather than later.

One of my resolutions or goals for 2014 is to be positive, more-so than I am already. Saying yes to things, being more proactive, not choosing to be lazy about things. I've sort of accomplished that by the regular upkeep of this blog (ha!) but I want it in all things.

I love the trend of hand-lettering in terms of typography lately and it makes me feel better about not being a full fledged calligrapher (yet). I decided to try my hand at some cute and fun phrases. Some of them (aka 2) are affirmations and reminders to keep on the path I'm heading.
         




La Nuit est a nous - "The Night is ours"









1 comment:

  1. I love these! It's hard to stay upbeat and productive out here in Chicago, too. When the weather drops to below freezing I pretty much stop functioning as a normal human being.

    ReplyDelete