Header

        

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

[FILM] Only God Forgives

I recently watched Only God Forgives, directed by Nicolas Winding Refn and starring Ryan Gosling. I loved their work together in Drive and I will stare at Ryan Gosling no matter what the context. Unfortunately, the film itself was rather boring. Lots of staring and long drawn out stretches of silence in the dialogue. If you're into that, I would suggest watching it as it is on Netflix. The film itself was beautiful and I was really drawn to the colors and cinematography. I did some pulls below!






























2 comments:

  1. WAIT a Nicolas Winding Refn/Ryan Gosling collab that is boring with too much staring and drawn-out silences? I'M SHOCKED.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have you seen this? http://moviesincolor.com/ love this shit.

    ReplyDelete