Header

        

Thursday, February 13, 2014

[Things I Love] Face

This time last year, I complained about when it had failed to rise above freezing for an entire week. It hasn't risen above freezing for the past month or so. Foot, meet mouth. That being said, I haven't been doing much of anything except sleeping and going to work. I have a fun, new series I'm formulating so I hope to post about it soon. I'm procrastinating on making art by posting other subjects of note.

I care way more about my skin than I do about my hair. That's probably why my hair hasn't been longer than shoulder-length since high school. I have no patience for it, however I nurture my face. I will not succumb to wrinkles by 26. I use new products all the time because I love buying and trying new things. Here's what I've been loving lately.


from l to r: Giovanni Volcanic Ash Exfoliator, Boots No. 7 Expert Shine Control Lotion, 
Kiehl's Yerba Mate Tea Toner, Korres White Tea Gel Cleanser, Roc Daily Resurfacing Pads,
 Kate Sommerville D-Scar Serum, Bosica Luminizing Black Mask


1 comment:

  1. Interested in the Yerba Mate toner, loving your routine too!

    ReplyDelete