Header

        

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Winter Looks.

I usually like cold weather (really!) because my all black wardrobe and dark lipsticks reign supreme. I can't stop wearing bronzer though, even if the high for the day only hits freezing. There's something really nice about a glow from within. I am too lazy in the mornings to put tons of product on my face. This combination makes me look healthy and alive, even if I don't feel like it.

I recently have been devouring Toni Morrison's work. I have a majority of her books on my Nook and they are all so haunting.  I'm revisiting Sula right now. Highly recommend. I hope everyone is having a great holiday season!




from l to r: rimmel eyeliner, no name bronzer, black radiance blush in mulled wine, milani lipstick in sangria

No comments:

Post a Comment